Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An update at last (click here to read our Christmas newsletter)


Merry Christmas to all and this is our long in getting published update - I have attached the link to our 2009 Christmas newsletter.

I am officially retired from the Navy and in the process of finding my next career. I believe I have found one we will fill you in more hopefully next time. We were praying for a career opportunity in the Nashville area but as yet our plans are for staying put here St Louis. However, deep down my heart is still back in Alaska...

Noah is a fabulous big brother! Picking up an extra little sister was no big deal for a pro big brother like him. Noah has really grown up over the last few months. I know every parent of teenagers say this.

We have found excellent medical treatment for Haddie here. She has been evaluated by one of the best Otolaryngologyist and Neurotologist in the state. What a blessing he has been to our family! Haddie has been wearing a bone conduction hearing aid (in a head band) for the past several weeks with much success. She is actually requesting to wear it. We are also receiving assistance from the St Louis' Institute of the Deaf. Our next paperwork hurdle with Haddie is her Missouri birth certificate. Again, God has been so good to us. How does that old song go....count your many blessings name them one by one.

Hannah has risen to the challenge of being a great big sister. Thanks to Hannah's willingness to share her bed with Haddie, Haddie has been sleeping so much better.

Colette is doing a marvelous job at homeschooling two and entertaining the one. Hopefully with me home I'm a second set of hands helping out, running errands and so forth is a good thing.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment